• November 4, 2018, Sunday, 1:00 pm -
Veterans Day Parade - Assemble at 1:00 at City Hall and ride the shuttle to Huron Avenue where the parade starts. Please call Brother Joseph Siano, Jr. for a head count at (973) 563-1449
• November 7, 2018, Wednesday, 6:00 pm -
Annual Memorial Mass - For our Brother Knights who passed away since November of last year. St. Andrew the Apostle Church, Clifton, NJ. Refreshments after the mass.
• November 10, 2018, Saturday, 6:00 pm - K of C Beefsteak (Regina Mundi Council 3969) - St. Andrews Church Social Hall, 400 Prospect Ave., Clifton, NJ 07012. $35.00 per person BYOB. Food by Giresi's Caterers. For tickets, please contact Mary Ann B. 973-772-2727. All proceeds go to the Little Sisters of the Poor and Mary Help of Christians. No tickets sold at the door. (Click here for more details).
• November 11, 2018, Sunday, 11:30 am -
Memorial Mass, 100th Anniversary of WWI Armistice - St. John Cathedral, Paterson, NJ. Help wanted for Knights to act as ushers - please call Mike at 973-907-3229.
• November 13, 2018, Tuesday, 6:00 pm- Officers Meeting - St. Andrew the Apostle Church, Clifton, NJ.
• November 16, 2018, Friday - Federation Meeting - Butler, NJ
• November 16, 2018, Friday - Coats for Kids Delivered to Charitable Organizations
• November 17, 2018, Saturday, 10:00 am -
Respect for Life Mass - Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, 381 Grand St., Paterson, NJ.
6:00 pm Cocktails, 7:00 Dinner. $40.00 per person. Deadline: November 14th.
• November 27, 2018, Tuesday, 6:00 pm - Business Meeting -St. Andrew the Apostle Church
• November 29, 2018, Thursday, 5:00 pm -
Knights' Wake for Brother Frank Coccaro, Sr. - Costa Memorial Home, 170 Central Ave, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604. Tel. No. (201) 288-0234.